Thursday, September 24, 2009

All I want is you, will you be my bride?

-if I was a flower growing wild and free
all I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee
and if I was a tree growing tall and green
all I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves!!-


ghhost

we sure are cute for two ugly people

juls
(...)
Juno MacGuff: No, I heard you. I just, like, don't want to give the baby to a family that describes themselves as "wholesome". Well, I don't know, I just want something a little more edgier.
Leah: Okay, well what did you have in mind?
Juno MacGuff: I was thinking more, like, graphic designer... mid thirties, you know, with a cool Asian girlfriend who, like, dresses awesome and rocks out on the bass guitar. But I don't want to be too particular.
(...).


maia

No comments:

Post a Comment